Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Say So

Echoing Angels "Say What You Believe"


Some days I just want to scream everything that I believe in
Oh, there’s a love that will quench your soul and show you what life is
But then I turn in fear and doubt that someone will hear me
That they will all just laugh in face and call me crazy
Oh why’d I back down
I’ve got to share my heart
Turn this world around

...



Sometimes there is a hesitancy to speak what we believe, but as the psalmist says, don't hold back!  Don't conceal or restrain your lips.  Say so.

Ps 9:1
I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart;
   I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.



Ps 30:1
I will extol you, O LORD, for you have drawn me up
   and have not let my foes rejoice over me.


Ps 40:9
I have told the glad news of deliverance
   in the great congregation;
behold, I have not restrained my lips,
    as you know, O LORD.


Ps 40:10
I have not hidden your deliverance within my heart;
   I have spoken of your faithfulness and your salvation;
I have not concealed your steadfast love and your faithfulness
   from the great congregation.


Ps107:2
Let the redeemed of the LORD say so,
   whom he has redeemed from trouble

No comments: